Our Terms & Conditions
BY COMMECNING LESSONS WITH TIME TO PASS DRIVING SCHOOL, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE AGREEMENT BELOW.
1. All students must be in possession of a signed U.K. Provisional Driving Licence for Group ´B´ Cars on commencement of the training.
2. All fees include student cover whilst driving the School vehicle, (provided the student is licensed to drive) and is accompanied by, or under the direction of a Driving Standards Agency A.D.I / P.D.I (Car) or on a Driving Test with an approved DSA Examiner(s).
3. If you need to cancel or re-arrange lessons 48 hours notice will be required. Failure to give notice will result in a cancellation fee being charged which would be the cost of the lesson. The Instructor will wait for the learner at the address for 10 minutes after that time if the learner does not come and the Instructor has left the address you will be still charged for these bookings.
4. Your instructor will do everything possible to ensure that your lessons start and finish on time, but reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change lesson lengths and start/finish times under certain circumstances (e.g. dangerous weather conditions, car broken down or Driving test bookings always take priority over other lessons. Therefore, your lesson may be postponed to allow for someone else´s driving test and vice-versa)
5. All sessions will start and finish at the same location unless alternative arrangements are made in advance. The instructor will determine a location for practical lessons which ensures both pupils and public safety, this means that the instructor may need to drive the pupil to and from the lesson location; this journey time forms part of the lesson as paid for.
6. Your instructor cannot be held responsible for test appointments cancelled by the DVSA due to bad weather, sickness, staff shortages or other reasons. Such cancellations are beyond the control of your instructor and therefore the lesson fee and use of car fee for the booked period will be charged. Your instructor will advise you about claiming compensation from the DVSA
7. Although your Driving Instructor will make every effort to arrive at the lesson start time, the very nature of his work means that events arising from traffic, weather and other situations which are outside of his control may mean that he has to occasionally rearrange or cancel lessons at short notice.
8. All prices & offers are subject to change without any notice.(One offer per person.Offers not to be used with any other offers and all offers and block of lessons must be pay in advance to get the discount,) Trial lessons is based on 2 hours booking day times ( Monday-Friday 10:00am till 4:00pm) only, first hour full price. We reserve the right to vary, amend, or withdraw this offer at anytime.
9. It is the pupils responsibility to make sure driving test & licence details are correct.
10. In the event of block bookings & intensive or semi-intensive driving courses or if you buy any special offers, Gift Vouchers(Vouchers have no cash value) and you want a refund,the School requires a minimum of 5 working days notice,( if students wish to cancel you must do so within 14 days of the purchase, after 14 days you will not get a refund) we may charge full price and it will be at the discretion of the instructors.(for example if you have booked 10 lessons and paid in advance and you have taken 2 hours or more and you want a refund, we will charge the full lesson price at the time and an admin fee of £70.00 Will be added)
11. If you buy any blocks of lessons from the prices page, special offers page or if you buy a Gift Vouchers you have 120 days to finish the block, from the date of issue.
12. Special offers and trial lessons are not for experienced pupils ( Only for complete novice ) who want to take two lessons and go for their test only. You cannot use it for Refresher lessons or buy two offers at same time it is only one per person.
13. If you would like us to book a Test for you, an admin fee of £20 will be charged for all practical driving tests booked by Time to pass driving school.
14. Lessons are on a first come first served basis. We will try to accommodate you at the same time every week or different times, whichever you prefer, but the driving tests must take priority when arranging lesson times so as not to hold up that big day for anyone. The DVSA may only have certain times available for test.?This is a policy which you will all benefit from one day.
15. The school reserves the right to withhold the training vehicle if, in the Instructors opinion; the student has not reached the required standard. The student will be expected to pass at least one mock test before being allowed to use the school car for the DVSA test.
16. The School accepts no liability for personal property that is left in any training vehicle.
17. We accept payment by Cash, Credit Card (via PayPal) or Cheque (if supported by a cheque guarantee card). Advance payment lessons are accepted on the understanding that no refunds will be given. Intensive driving courses are subject to a minimum booking deposit.
18. If, in the view of the Instructor, the student is unfit to carry out the lesson safely; due to self-induced circumstances (e.g. Alcohol, Drugs or lack of sleep)a cancellation charge will apply.
19. All question papers, handouts, books, C.D. ROMs and relevant materials remain the property of the School.(If not returned on request a fee will be charged). Driving courses/lessons may involve working breaks away from the tuition vehicle,(to discuss progress look at lesson plans etc).
20. All students should ensure that mobile phones are switched off, prior to entering the tuition vehicle, for safety reasons. Due to recent changes in the law, our Instructor´s will not use a mobile phone whilst the vehicle is moving on a driving lesson!
21.The contract for driving tuition is solely between you and your instructor. You and your instructor are responsible for agreeing all matters relating to the time, location and duration of your lessons.
22. We must be made aware before commencing a lesson if you are taking any prescribed drugs, or have recently taken any other substances that may potentially inhibit your ability to drive safely. You must hold a current and valid driving licence which must be produced on your first driving lesson, and at regular intervals throughout your training. Any changes to your driving licence due to medical conditions or driving convictions must be communicated to us immediately. Please ensure that you present yourself in suitable clothing, particularly practical footwear. It is also important to attend lessons with any appropriate glasses or contact lenses for reasons of road safety. If we think you are unfit to drive by failing to meet any of these conditions, the lesson will be cancelled at your expense. We cannot accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage arising from a driving lesson.
23. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
24. More terms and conditions may be added as, and when necessary.